Workplace Employment Services
With more than two decades of experience and servicing more than 30 locations across NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS and QLD we have a wealth of understanding when it comes to providing our clients with high quality and cost effective services. Our local offices are made up of staff including Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Psychologists, Rehabilitation Counsellors, Employment Consultants and Administrative Staff. We are passionate about providing quality and outcome focused health services which promote, ensure and sustain the health benefits of work.
Our Workplace Employment services - provided by Interact Injury Management (IIM) include:
Job Placement Services & Vocational Counselling
A tailored service based on the needs of the worker to build their skills and strengths in achieving a return to meaningful and sustainable employment.
Our face-to-face job seeking training includes competency based learning, covering:
• Resume and cover letter writing Injury Disclosure
• Addressing selection criteria
• Job search facilitation
• Interview preparation and coaching
• Accessing the hidden labour market
• Cold canvassing
Assisting the worker to move forward past particular barriers through use of techniques including (but not limited to) adjustment to disability counselling, motivational counselling, job match identification.
Work Trial / Host Employment
Interact Injury Management are able to help workers and employers access WorkCover NSW recover at work incentive programs. This includes:
• Assessment of the workplace to ensure that the work trial is safe and appropriate for the worker.
• Establishment of a work trial program for the worker in consultation with the employer and supervisor.
• Commencement of the Work Trial, monitoring of the workers progress and support meetings with the supervisor and/or host employer.
• Consultation with the host employer about other incentive programs that are likely to improve the prospects of an offer of ongoing employment for the worker.
Job Cover Placement Program
Interact Injury Management offer clients a range of services including the Job Cover Placement Program (JCPP) and Work Trial Program where we spend the time to understand your business and select the right candidate to meet your needs. By employing our skilled and motivated candidates you have access to the these programs which offer significant benefits to you and your business. We facilitate and monitor these programs so you can feel confident and supported through the process. Click here to read what other clients have to say about these programs.